Posts tagged ‘iOS’
Event Planners and Tradeshow Managers have you ever had the following happen?
- An attendee asks you if the other people from his company are checked in?
- Someone asks one of the temps about a session discussing “widgets” and the temp has no idea what that session is?
- Someone gets hurt and you need their emergency contact info and can’t get anyone who can log into the registration?
- Look at your printed Agenda In Detail in your binder, and realize it’s the old version?
- Realize there was information which every staff member should know to help resolve some on-site issue?
Technolgy One Group’s Event Planner mobile application was written with these problems and more in mind. Our application
can take many of the day to day issues an Event Manager runs into and give you answers right on your iPhone, Android or BlackBerry SmartPhone.
We developed the Event Planner Mobile Application using the following technologies:
- BlackBerry 10 Native Cascades Application.
- Secure access to Restful Data Services
- NFC Badge Scanning
- iOS and Android versions also available
When Bridgestone Golf wanted to directly engage their customers, we built a custom Video Chat Kiosk for their ball-fitting team, called B-FIT.
B-FIT is Bridgestone Golf’s free online consultation service, designed to help customers select the perfect golf ball. The service includes live video consultations in retail stores. Since launch, customers who have used the service have raved about the convenience and unique advantages of face-to-face conversations with Bridgestone’s ball-fitting technicians.
We developed the Video Chat Kiosk using the following technologies:
- OpenTok WebRTC API for video/audio services
- SignalR for real-time chat request notifications
- HTML 5 Client for the Microsoft Windows based Kiosk
- iOS for the iPad version of the Kiosk